Website Menlo Park Fire Protection District
Do you have what it takes to be an everyday HERO?
Are you looking for an exciting career in Fire Service? The Menlo Park Fire Protection District will be accepting applications starting Monday, March 13th at 10am for entry level Firefighter EMT and Paramedic positions. If you meet the minimum qualifications listed below and want to apply, you will need to have (or create) a Personal Profile on www.CalOpps.org (this may be done prior to the posting date).
*Please note you will need to provide license numbers at the time of submitting your application.
- Possession of a valid class C or higher California driver’s license; and a safe driving record
- Must have a valid EMT or Paramedics License (National Registry or California)
- Must have a Firefighter 1 Certification; completion from a college academy (or proof of planned graduation date by June 2017)
- Possession of a valid CPAT certificate (or proof of certificate by written exam date)
When you join Menlo Park Fire, you will be joining a family of employees that work together as a team and serve our community. Our Mission is to protect and preserve life and property from the impact of fire, disaster, injury and illness. We hope that you will consider a rewarding career with us.
Benefits may include:
- Professional Development & Training
- Over $1,600/month towards Medical
- CalPERS 2.7% @ 57 years old
- Tuition Reimbursement $4,000
- Residency Stipend $250/month
- 48/96 Work Schedule
- Retiree Health Benefits
- 288 hours Annual Leave
- Uniform Allowance
- Paid Dental
- Wellness Program
- Holiday/ Specialty Pay
To find out more about Menlo Park Fire, visit our website at www.menlofire.org.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.CalOpps.org →