We are pleased to welcome your submissions for conference classroom sessions, workshops and hands-on training.
Deadlines & Submission Info
To be considered, please submit your proposal to [email protected]
Deadline for Proposal Submissions is August 31, 2017
- Classroom sessions should be 90 minutes in length.
- Workshops should be 4 hours in length.
- HOT classes may be 4 hours or 8 hours in length.
For each presentation proposal, please submit the following information:
- Title of Session
- Is your proposal for: Classroom Session, Workshop or a HOT Class
- If it is a Classroom or Workshop, will it be: Interactive, Lecture, or Discussion
- Name(s) of Presenter(s)
- Brief Bio and Credentials for each Presenter
- Contact Information for Presenter(s)
- Brief Description of Session Content
- Facility or Equipment Needs
- Maximum Number of Attendees
- Takeaways for the Attendees
- Have you presented this session before. If so, where and when?
EACH PRESENTATION WILL BE OFFERED AN HONORARIUM OF $300.